Saturday, August 22, 2009

Long but fun weekend

Friday I took the kids to the mall to see
if we could find some school shoes.
While we were there I stopped into
Victoria Secrets to pick up my free gift.
(see my freebie blog)
While we were waiting... Kaydee and Levi
decided to try on the make up samples...
Levi did his own....can ya tell??



Today we went to my mothers to bottle
Beets...YUMMERS!!!
Kaydee, Zack and Levi were such great helpers!!!
I think we have some future canners on our family tree!!!

2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Beets, huh?!? yUUUm!!! I think our beets were eaten by birds or bugs or absorbed into the ground or something. We haven't seen any of them come up! :( Bummer! It's awesome that your kids are such good helpers! ;)

Mnisa said...

Your kids are so darn cute. I have had bottled fruit/veggies since moving to Texas... boy do I miss it! Not a big thing our here, hehe. Hope you're doing good. Keep me posted on how things are going with Tanner/work. You're in our prayers :) Take care!

Mnisa